You are here
Join the Real Food Movement
Join Urban Acres and start receiving a share of the very best ALL ORGANIC produce supporting Texas family farmers! The produce pick-up is “co-op style,” meaning that it’s an ongoing subscription and every other week you will receive a share of fruits & veggies that is gathered for you out of the bounty available at the time. All you have to do is pick up your share every other week at your chosen Urban Acres farm stand location – it’s that simple! No spending hours at the supermarket trying to decide which fruits and veggies to buy. We also email and post recipes each week to help you make the most of your produce!
We do our best to choose a variety of organic fruits & veggies, including as much local Texas produce and as many in-season items as we can! In addition, we offer other items that you can “add on” to your produce share, such as farm-fresh pasture-raised Texas eggs and local Texas honey.
Additional Member Benefits
In addition to receiving the co-op style produce, your other membership benefits include:
- Automatic enrollment in our Rooster Loyalty Program
- Access to Pasture-Raised Chicken and Grass-Fed Beef via our Meat Co-op
- Exclusive product offers, such as pasture-raised Thanksgiving turkeys or first dibs on Texas heirloom tomatoes
- VIP sales to special private events
Here are the things you'll need to decide when you join.
- Choose your farm stand pick-up site
- Select your share size (Large, Medium or Small)
- Add optional add-ons like local honey, coffee, granola, meat, or eggs to your share
- Choose your payment plan
- Create your account
- Enter your auto-payment information
We welcome anyone to be a part of Urban Acres co-op style produce pick-up. However, due to the nature of our sorting process, at this time we are unable to accommodate special requests from those with specific food allergies. We cannot create special shares for those with food allergies, nor can we assure that an item you’re allergic to will not have touched another item in your share. If you have a food allergy, you are welcome to participate at your own discretion.